Saturday, July 5, 2008

Random Rambling 4- Kaepora Gaebora

~ Kaepora Gaebora- Rauru reincarnated or Internet hoax? ~

Most of us, I hope, have heard of Kaepora Gaebora, the talking owl that follows you when you are Young Link, and Rauru, the Light Sage. So, what if Kaepora and Rauru were the same person? What if, in the future, Rauru was reincarnated into Kaepora? I was randomly exploring other Zelda fansites when I came across this strange anomaly. I was utterly surprised, so I decided to look into it. When I was playing Ocarina of Time, I noticed that whenever you were near Rauru or just spoke to him, Kaepora doesn't appear. So, when I was on the site that I found the anomaly on (click on title), I looked through the Ocarina of Time oddities again. I am still baffled. What is your opinion?

No comments: