Wednesday, June 10, 2009

*** New Fan Fiction--- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days***

Okay, so, I recently found out that there will be a new Kingdom Hearts game coming out called 358/2 Days. So, as I was reading the article about it in Nintendo Power Magazine, I thought, "Huh! This seems like an interesting game. I should make a fan fiction about it! After all, I've been wanting to do so for a while now!"
So, I did some research. 358/2 Days takes place in between Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2 and it explains Roxas' time with Organization XIII. Strangely, there is a fourteenth member of the Organization named Xion. Roxas, Axel, and Xion soon become friends.
In 358/2 Days, you can play as any Organization XIII character and fight alongside another member, if you so choose. And, since it's coming out on Nintendo DS, there is a multiplayer option where you and three of you friends can play together and fight Heartless together.
Although I don't know very much about the plot of the actual game, I am creating my own plot of the story that would seem to fit in with the game. My character, Amari, is found in the dark streets of The World That Never Was by Xemnas and is given the name "Raxima." She joins the Organization as the fifteenth member and... well, you'll see!
Oh, if you aren't quite able to understand everything, you can just Google the information that you want explained. That's how I learned everything.

Raxima, like all of the names of the Organization XIII, is a rearranged version of Amari with an X in it. If you take Amari and put the R, A, add an X there, I, M, and A. Amari -> Raxima!!! There you have it!!! If you have a character that you made up, give them a really cool or confusing Japanese name and rearrange it and add an X somewhere to make a member of Organization XIII!!!!!!
If you want to, you can leave a comment somewhere on my page, telling me about your member. Oh, by the way, Raxima is pronounced "Ruh-shi-mah". Just so you know.

No comments: